Minor Mk4 Release: Version 5.1.2
New Feature: SIGHASH Other Than ALL
Now supports all
SIGHASH types (previously only
SIGHASH_ALL was supported).
This can enable specialized Bitcoin transactions involving multiple signers and even
limited changes to the transaction after signing. To enable the more dangerous SIGHASH
modes, you must change
Advanced -> Danger Zone -> Sighash Checks. Warnings are shown
for all of the new SIGHASH modes regardless of this setting.
- SeedXOR now supports 12 and 18 word mnemonics.
- Signing memory, speed optimizations.
- Docker repro build container improvements (non-privileged container)
- After extended private key and TAPSIGNER backup import into blank wallet, users needed to manually reboot Coldcard. Main menu now shown correctly.
- Old code would set SIGHASH type on foreign PSBT inputs.
- “Validating…” screen would be shown twice in some cases. Improves performance.
We have a growing library of video tutorials on Youtube … and we’re still adding more!